"Women's Secrets"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The biggest womens secret out there is the one that only men know the answer.

So, (drum roll please) I will unviel the answer for those of the female persuasion.

Do you gals know why u outlive men??? Uh do you ???

Well here is the answer...Because u don't have to live with women.

I am outta here.

Butch :peace:

How full the "Men's Secrets" thread is and how empty this one is... Just an observation!!!

:tease:

Netdoc...

I have noticed the same...however...I know why! Us women know how to play our cards and we use them wisely. If we give away all our secrets, how will we gain control over you unsuspecting men huh! :egrin:

We are learning all the ins and outs (not meant in that way) of you male species and then we can come up with a plan for DDD(Diva Diver Domination) :devilish:

Butch.....so when I was living at home...i wasnt living with my mum=female and my sister=female and in the past my cat bramble=female!? And butch, the only reason us women live longer is so when you men pop your clogs...we get all the insurance money and shop till we drop (quite literally!):tease:

Anyway, that concludes all I have to say for now....stay safe and be happy!

and its cause I have found the man who I want to spend the rest of my life with!

Ok boys......sit down (if your not already), make sure you have alcohol in close proximity or something just as power.....cause lads...its time you knew. Sorry girls...I have tried to keep it a secret but i am about to explode....

No matter how much you want to, how much you desire it, we as women will never buckle on all our secrets! However, this is a word of advice more than a secret:

If there could be a subtle message in something we say, it is a subtle message

Another tip men just never seem to grasp:

When your with a woman, in a shop, making the general chit chat to the lady behind the checkout.....DO NOT start talking about how tiny our panties are and then get shocked that we end up :livid:

Now for a HUGE secret:

When we get annoyed at you that you have forgotten birthday/anniversary/the day the postman delivered that REALLY important letter that you just cant remember what it was, we arent getting angry that you forgot....its just another excuse for us to :argue: so we can =-x and make-up!

-x- This is Abby - signing out! -x-

Abby so true! I love to get in a fight. Only because "Make up sex" is so good. As George Kastanza says.
OK one more secret ... Jewelry always works, and so do flowers. Forget the candy, we know you really bought it for yourself.
:sunny:

Completely agree Natasha!!! :)

And fellas, however much you think your presents funny and will make us laugh when opening it .... a cling-film dispenser and other such items arent the best ideas for christmas presents! (You laugh....but my dad actually got my mum a cling-film dispenser last year!)

Hey any sex is good............as long as the other partner is consensual.................:devilish:

Hey I am a man..........................

Butch :peace:

ps Oh and ScubaBaby I have told u before u make me blush when u talk about sex...............

Netdoc - only to wear it - and then i dont need a cling film dispenser....just get someone else to put it on me!

Butch...me talk about sex...on the board....never ! I only ever talk about going down....in the scuba sense of course! :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom