"Women's Secrets"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I resent that you have referred to me in open forum as being "fashion conscious"...

:tease:

And ScubaBaby... I can see through your disguise!!! It's thinly veiled at best, girlfriend!

Uh oh, just the first part alone is the kiss of death, the dreaded "nice guy" label!!

Originally posted by Natasha
LOL. It means ..You're a nice guy, but the nookie isn't good anymore.
:sunny:
Ladies, Help! Am I telling too much?
Pretty soon they're going to want to know what we really do, when we all go to the Ladies Room together!

I was having a rare moment last night. I was watching TV. I almost never watch TV, but since my husband was out buying a new DVD player with the boys, I got to have control of the remote, and watch TV!
I turned to Dharma and Greg. Has anyone ever seen this show? Well Dharma is this " new age woman". On the show last night, she wanted to find out who the woman is that her husband, Greg, thinks about during " Nookie".
OK men lets here it. Who's your fantasy woman?
(I know this is extremly dive related) :wink:

Originally posted by Natasha

OK men lets here it. Who's your fantasy woman?
(I know this is extremly dive related) :wink:

Sorry Natasha.... That belongs in the "Mens's Secrets" thread (and a secret it shall remain :D)

LD- A smart man!!
I wonder, can we turn the question around??
Ladies, what man do you think about....
Miked

OD ..I know, but we need more posts for the Women's secret's to catch up to the Men's secrets thread.
LD.. Totally not fair!
Miked .. LoL If you tell, I'll tell. You first.
:sunny:

Natasha,

Not fair......but true. This may sound kind of sappy.....but I guess I'm lucky that after 18 years together, she is still all I need to think of to get myself going.

As to who my wife is thinking about......my over-inflated male sexual ego says "only me, of course" ;-)

To reveal or not to reveal - that is the question!

Well men.....you've got a toughy here - ladies asked first - men answer first - then we'll think about revealing our naked hearts and souls to you and tell you who we think about!

Now this could be entertaining!

And L_D - I thought you were a large brave diver.....your just a big softy instead :rolleyes: --- can i take you home !?! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom