Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manos the Hands of Fate <--- Worst movie of all time, the only thing that made it somewhat palatable for me was I watched the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of it.

Black Hawk down - slept through most of it

the duchess - slept through most of it

area 9 - thought i would enjoy the sitire on apartheid, but yeah you guessed it - slept through most of it

The Life aquatic kicked ass, my $0.02

Worst movies ever

The Kingdom of Spiders feat. William Shatner

Battlefield Earth

Jennifer's Body was pretty painful

And i would rather choke on my own vomit then ever watch another Twilight movie

The Core was so bad I almost walked out

Also, the American version of One Missed Call was atrocious. I love the original Takashi Miike version (Japanese) of the movie.

Most of the movies I see with the kids are kind of good. I like the Shrek, and Ice age movies.

True. Ditto Madagascar, Finding Nemo. Ours are all older teenagers now though, so we get to watch anything. The second oldest brought home 'Psycho' and 'Rear Window' from the library last week.

Manos the Hands of Fate <--- Worst movie of all time, the only thing that made it somewhat palatable for me was I watched the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of it.

I was watching the MST3K version of Manos while flying recently using my portable DVD player with headphones. The lady sitting next to me couldn't keep her eyes off my screen. She had a look of confusion mixed with horror because I couldn't stop laughing through what's supposed to be a horror film.

True. Ditto Madagascar, Finding Nemo. Ours are all older teenagers now though, so we get to watch anything. The second oldest brought home 'Psycho' and 'Rear Window' from the library last week.

Rear Window is one of my favorite movies. The way it was shot adds so much to the film.

I was watching the MST3K version of Manos while flying recently using my portable DVD player with headphones. The lady sitting next to me couldn't keep her eyes off my screen. She had a look of confusion mixed with horror because I couldn't stop laughing through what's supposed to be a horror film.

I remember that episode, MST3K was awesome, I recently bought several of their discs. Anyone remember the MST3K of Cave Dwellers? Absolutely horrible movie but hilarious episode of MST3K, Sidehackers was a classic MST3K too.

Hmmm... TJ's thread has been resurrected. I've seen a lot of movies in my time, many of them potential candidates for this award. The one that sticks in my mind was a Liza Manneli flick "A Matter of Time" directed by her father.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom