Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"After Hours", directed by Martin Scorsese - good grief. I walked out on this flick at a college mid-night showing; it may have been avant-art in 1985, but man it's tedious watching.

Yeah, pretty funny what some people like/hate.

I *loved* The Life Aquatic and The Fifth Element.

Nice topic...

I hated The 5th Element in the theater but started to like it more and more when it was on cable.

My votes for worst: Baby Geniuses 2, or Showgirls.

Guilty pleasures: Big Trouble in Little China, Top Secret, Real Genius

Worst movie I ever paid to see: Young Einstein starring Yahoo Serious (pure garbage)

Worst movie I ever saw for free: Two Girls & A Guy starring Robert Downey Jr. (pretentious garbage) - Not what I was expecting judging by the title.

Worst movie that's now a guilty pleasure: Flash Gordon (the one with Queen providing the soundtrack) - Having recently become a new dad, this movie seems to be on almost every night when I have the middle-of-the-night feeding duties. It's so corny, I can't stop watching it. :popcorn:

Here's my list....

* Eyes wide Shut: <--- what the hell were they thinking when they made this movie?

* Jacobs Ladder (with Tim Robbins)
* Hope Floats (sandra bullock and harry connick jr) - Didn't even finnish
watching this one....

Battlefield Earth (John Travolta)
Barb Wire (Pamela Anderson)

Any Police Academy movie that was #3 through #7. Yes they made 7 of these movies....

Anything with Rosie O'Donnell

Any recent movie with Steven Segal

Showgirls, which pretty much ruined Elizabeth Berkley

Twelve Monkeys with Bruce Willis

Showgirls, No way! That pool scene was AWESOME!!! My least favorite movie was the avengers. The acting in Blue Water, White Death was terrible (seemed like Spinal Tap) but the underwater footage saves it.

The most recent cinematic abortion I had to endure because of my children was "The tooth fairy"
The Rock should kill himself after that POS. I can't believe the creator of Family Guy was in it.

The most recent cinematic abortion I had to endure because of my children was "The tooth fairy"
The Rock should kill himself after that POS. I can't believe the creator of Family Guy was in it.

I'm so glad the kids are older and can enjoy the good stuff now. Otoh, I definitely saw enough Olsen twins stuff for any one person.

Worst movie I ever saw for free: Two Girls & A Guy starring Robert Downey Jr. (pretentious garbage) - Not what I was expecting judging by the title.
Probably better than 2 girls 1 cup...ijs
I'm so glad the kids are older and can enjoy the good stuff now. Otoh, I definitely saw enough Olsen twins stuff for any one person.

Most of the movies I see with the kids are kind of good. I like the Shrek, and Ice age movies.
They're currently watching G-force which is pretty horrible. Even though Zack Gala...the dude from Hangover is in it. Guess he needed a paycheck.

IMHO the worst movie I have ever seen was Hercules in New York, originally known as Hercules Goes Bananas, is a 1970 fantasy adventure film. It is known for being the first feature film to star Arnold Schwarzenegger, who was about 23 years old when the film was produced. It is one of the films that Arnold Schwarzenegger admits regretting making. Due to his thick Austrian accent, Schwarzenegger had all his lines dubbed.

This movie is so bad that they try to auction the rights on ebay for $550,000 back in 2006, I wondered if any one bought this POS!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom