Worst of Cozumel.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

[video=youtube;9cWnubJ9CEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cWnubJ9CEw[/video]

Oh, 3 points for the well timed movie clip!!!

Love it. Does that mean I have go through most of the rest of the thread with a broken nose?

Of course my flight leaves Saturday. Maybe I'll just go home...

Tough crowd. I was just injecting a little humor. At least that is the way I see it.

I have few if anything negative to say about Coz. Even the Taxi Mafia doesn't bother me. I go there to be on vacation, not to find something to bitch about.
Oh, 3 points for the well timed movie clip!!!

Love it. Does that mean I have go through most of the rest of the thread with a broken nose?

Of course my flight leaves Saturday. Maybe I'll just go home...

Tough crowd. I was just injecting a little humor. At least that is the way I see it.

I have few if anything negative to say about Coz. Even the Taxi Mafia doesn't bother me. I go there to be on vacation, not to find something to bitch about.

mostly I agree but when things I consider "necessities" are promised and not provided or omitted from description, I do get pi$$ed off
I am speaking in general here, have not been to cozumel yet

I thought it fit well with the conversation. Sometimes my humor is not exactly understood. Glad you liked it.:D
You know I was serious when I said I liked it?

Hmm, worst experience...The car wreck.

what I'd change? Lose the Mayan Pier and construction happening just South of there.

It's a long story.......:D 73469.jpgzxx716f7jj.jpgNet_Doc_jpg.jpgDSCF0731.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF1284.jpg
    DSCF1284.jpg
    312.1 KB · Views: 425
I want to change my "worst" anecdote.

The worst thing that ever happened to me in Cozumel was a steep increase in the price of my favorite Tequila.

I want to change my "worst" anecdote.

The worst thing that ever happened to me in Cozumel was a steep increase in the price of my favorite Tequila.
Blame it on CV .... it's all about supply and demand. He drinks all the supply, and the shopkeepers have to raise the prices to meet the demand ....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

---------- Post added September 15th, 2013 at 06:40 PM ----------

Hmmm .... heard a 'worst of' story directly from Coz today ...... apparently a (well-known SB) diver showed up to the boat 30 minutes late, keeping everyone waiting; then realized he left his regs back at his condo and spent 45 minutes to go back and get them :no: .... some people are just SOOOOOO inconsiderate of other divers and the DM!! I hope they make him buy all the drinks tonight!! :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom