Would anyone be interested in a DIY spring strap kit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Jeff,

Sure. I won't be at the Fox and Fiddle this week, but probably will the following week - I'll shoot you a message next week to let you know if I'll be there.

Ben

There seems to be a good demand for these ... does this mean you'll get this going soon? :wink: If you need me to help you out with anything let me know.

Paul

I was just reviewing this thread, and saw that Ben has agreed to "round 2"- tremendous! I really appreciate it!

The challenge is this: since Ben is doing this for cost, out of the scuba-ness of his heart, those of us who are the beneficiaries of his offer should pay up front. Ben is having to front a fistful of dollars to make this happen, and the least we can do is make sure he gets reimbursed!

Ben, please post a paypal address, or please PM me. Thanks!

Okay,

I've got requests for another 16 sets of springs, so I'll go ahead and do a second round. If you want to add yourself to the list, let me know TODAY by posting a request to this thread - I'll order springs etc at the end of today. After this round I don't think I'll be doing a third.

I had a chance to have a look at a set of ScubaPro Twin Jets on the weekend, they use the same style connector as an ordinary JetFin, so these kits won't fit them. FredT said he had a few spring straps suitable for JetFins, so if you own the Twin Jets, you might want to try him rather than order these kits.

Oh yeah, I'm limiting this round to people with mailing addresses in the US only. Sorry.

Ben

Back
Top Bottom