Would you buy from this company (Salvo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dude, she's heinous :froze:

divebri:
As a (regretfully, dragged-into it kicking and screaming) middle-ager, I find her attractive - you gotta admit she's got a smokin' body.

And what's wrong with surgically enhanced? I have deep respect for anyone who helps themselves through the wonders of modern medicine:D .

Has anyone noticed that her right breast is slightly smaller then her left? I'm so offened by this pic, I can't stop looking at it. Can you imagine going diving with somebody like this, I would never be able to put my p-valve on, ouch!

Ber Rabbit:
Then she needs to beat the tar out of the photographer AND the person who posted the pic on the website. I just call 'em like I see 'em; my Mom says "At least she's honest, brutally so but at least she's honest."
Ber :lilbunny:

I don't think she's willing to beat the tar out of her hubby:)

Friggincold:
I don't think she's willing to beat the tar out of her hubby:)

hang on.... so hubby nekkids the surgically enhanced wifey, gears her up and takes the pics and then hands them for all to see??

then i doubt some IT phleb put them on the internet - i wonder if hubby himself put the Mrs up on the website in all her glory?

what next? Salvo's version of open water on dvd?

Rico867:
Has anyone noticed that her right breast is slightly smaller then her left? I'm so offened by this pic, I can't stop looking at it. Can you imagine going diving with somebody like this, I would never be able to put my p-valve on, ouch!

Oh, so that's it. I thouight the straps were uneven.:shakehead

this thread is a perfect example of why these kinds of images are potentially exploitative and, therefore, distasteful to some. instead of speaking to the original issue of whether this kind of advertising is appropriate and professional for a well respected company, the discussion inexorably deteriorates to commentary about the woman and her physical attributes. the shape, size, attractiveness, etc of her body parts is irrelevant... she is a human being, not an object.

u4ia:
this thread is a perfect example of why these kinds of images are potentially exploitative and, therefore, distasteful to some. instead of speaking to the original issue of whether this kind of advertising is appropriate and professional for a well respected company, the discussion inexorably deteriorates to commentary about the woman and her physical attributes. the shape, size, attractiveness, etc of her body parts is irrelevant... she is a human being, not an object.

I agree with you 100% that she is a human being (although some posters are confused over the gender :confused: ). However, when a person presents themselves in that way then they open the door to ridicule. Are you telling me you never once looked at a woman and laughed or commented about what she was wearing? I laugh at fat Europeans that think speedos and a hairy back make them sexy to the girls on the beach.

omgosh.

I bet this was a prank.

But...have you known a lot of hard core Florida tech divers? A lot of them are horndogs with "bad" taste, lets face it. I mean, these are the people wearing scuba flag pinky rings.

Those "Get More Bottom Time" naked girl butt T-shirts are all over the world now. Same thing, different image. A lot of macho men with poor taste make great gear. Motorcycles, car parts...every been to a bathroom at an auto body shop??!! lol. It's very distracting to discuss your engine, with those posters on the wall.

Whoever thought scuba was classy? It never has been.
Maybe DIR will change that and allow only pure thoughts.

Maybe they had a gun to her head.....she looks sort of forced.

And some people like hairy backs and speedos. Speaking of objectifying people, think of all the great men out there with hairy backs that you just insulted? Women can be just as ruthless, I've noticed. At least "these types of men" are usually "what you see, is what you get".

Back
Top Bottom