Would you buy from this company (Salvo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
so, like, was she the girl's mother or her sister?

man, what a messed up movie

It's just a movie, Andy. Forget.............................

:eyebrow:

Actually, it's a movie about child molestation directed by an on-the-lam child molester which makes the Salvo Scandal seem pretty harmless.

As a (regretfully, dragged-into it kicking and screaming) middle-ager, I find her attractive - you gotta admit she's got a smokin' body.

And what's wrong with surgically enhanced? I have deep respect for anyone who helps themselves through the wonders of modern medicine:D .

Ber Rabbit:
They could have gotten a model who didn't look so much like a transvestite half-way through the procedure or a photographer who could take more flattering photos. I really don't think that's a woman. It's an unprofessional thing to have on that type of website in any case.
Ber :lilbunny:

Careful Ber that's the owners wife......For a company that manufactures lights the lighting quality sure was baddddddd:rofl3:

well for what it is worth...bad taste yes probably, a joke maybe also...Model is not bad...the extra balast are truely over inflated...:wink: Offensive...no not really..what would have made it offensive is an SMB in the wrong place...

You also are all talking about it...No publicity is bad publicity...If you were that offeneded by it...you should have not spoke about it publically but rather take it up with the Owner...

Salvo has great products..if you do no want to buy from them...that is your choice. But if your choice to not consider them, is made due to a photograph of a nude model sporting a back plate...your miss-informed about there product reputation. There are alot of other worse things in this world than a nude model( and that is not a bad thing )...why not focus on the other thousand or so things that are wrong...it would make for a better place...don't ya think.

The owner did the right thing...it is gone. case close..Suivant next...

EDITED

scarefaceDM:
You also are all talking about it...No publicity is bad publicity...If you were that offeneded by it...you should have not spoke about it publically but rather take it up with the Owner...

I have not done business with this company, and I posted this partially to hear if I would be called "Honey" if I chose to do biz with them.

scarefaceDM:
Salvo has great products..if you do no want to buy from them...that is your choice. But if your choice is made due to a photograph of a nude model sporting a back plate...your kind of ignorant at best. There are alot of other worse things in this world than a nude model...why not focus on that...it would make for a better place...don't ya think..

And can you explain to me HOW exactly am I ignorant, please? And as I know you are a male, what was your point of answering this way on Women's Views, thank you? Did you understand why it was on this forum?

from a male perspective.

I was not pointing the finger at you in general...nor at anyone else. I was making an observation. And I find it ignorant.( not informed ) Maybe I should have used a different word...sorry I do not fluff anything. They are a good company and make excellent products. You base a decison on a lack of information. A lack of product knowlegde. You do base a future choice on a idiotic ad that may have been placed there by an ignortant and maybe a disgruntle employee that wanted to bring harm to a reputable business that does manufacture great products and offer great service.

if you find it offensive then that is your choice. I do not..I find it in poor taste and stupid, the OWNER has dealt with it...

Now if you choose to debate it further..hey go for it..your just adding fuel to the fire... Take it up with the owner...best go right to the source. And to not further bring down a company in a public forum, based on a one-time image of a well endowed female sporting one of there products.

Call them up ask them to post a formal appologie.

If you were offended or insulted by my comment..it was not the intent. I stand by what I said..there are more offensive things to deal with than a photo of a nude model.

piikki:
I have not done business with this company, and I posted this partially to hear if I would be called "Honey" if I chose to do biz with them.

And can you explain to me HOW exactly am I ignorant, please? And as I know you are a male, what was your point of answering this way on Women's Views, thank you? Did you understand why it was on this forum?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom