Would you buy from this company (Salvo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scarefaceDM:
...your kind of ignorant at best.
This grammar will tend to undermine your credibility as an arbiter of ignorance.

divebri:
As a (regretfully, dragged-into it kicking and screaming) middle-ager, I find her attractive - you gotta admit she's got a smokin' body.

And what's wrong with surgically enhanced? I have deep respect for anyone who helps themselves through the wonders of modern medicine:D .

My first thought as well. Looked like a set of 72's that were pumped to 120's....:D

Am I missing something here? When I clicked the link, I only saw pictures of equipment. Although, I was a little amused when I clicked the home page and saw the "bigger is better" next to the picture of the dive light.

It sounds like they were using the sex-sells approach. It's everywhere.

True, I did not take the time to re-edit my post...I will make an effort next time.

vladimir:
This grammar will tend to undermine your credibility as an arbiter of ignorance.

H2Andy:
that really is the bottom line (no pun intended). it's something you'd expect from frat boys, not a professional business.

I agree. I was not offended by it, but I think it was in bad taste and does not give people impression that they are dealing with a professional company. In short, a stupid move on their part. If they had put her in a swimming suit or shorty, and had her at a beach (or anywhere near water for that matter) instead of what looks like somebodies basement, it could have been a good ad.

Friggincold:
Careful Ber that's the owners wife......For a company that manufactures lights the lighting quality sure was baddddddd:rofl3:

Then she needs to beat the tar out of the photographer AND the person who posted the pic on the website. I just call 'em like I see 'em; my Mom says "At least she's honest, brutally so but at least she's honest."
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
They could have gotten a model who didn't look so much like a transvestite half-way through the procedure or a photographer who could take more flattering photos. I really don't think that's a woman. It's an unprofessional thing to have on that type of website in any case.

That's not "calling 'em like [you] see it", that's just being an a$s.

Rainer:
That's not "calling 'em like [you] see it", that's just being an a$s.

I've taken more than my share of unflattering pictures and I get mistaken for a man on a regular basis even in person. It IS calling them like I see them, I'm sure she can take some seriously hot pictures but I saw two incredibly unflattering pictures and I gave a verbal description of what they looked like to ME. I would expect nothing less from anyone else when they saw a bad picture of me. I would be hunting some people down if I were her.

H2Andy:
that really is the bottom line (no pun intended). it's something you'd expect from frat boys, not a professional business.

quote of the thread that hits the spot

i too am not offended by the nekkid body - heck, someone give me the doctors name

but i wouldnt consider buying stuff from a company that thinks this type of corporate attitude acceptable and the same would go if they had nekkid buffed guys doing the promo

IF the lady in the pic is the bosses wife......hmmmmmmmmm, must make DEMA a interesting show

Back
Top Bottom