Would you buy from this company (Salvo)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

piikki:
as long as you aren't using some mugshot legs spread shot to sell me dive gear....

Oh. I wasn't quite what they were selling.

As an aside, I was under the impression that salvo sold wings and plates made by other companies. Correct me if I'm wrong. These companies were AGIR and GOLEM. They don't really deserve to be mentioned in this thread except to say that they are both good products and in my experience have stand up people working for them. I wouldn't let all this change your opinion of their products. In any case, I would not buy GOLEM from Salvo. I would but it from GOLEM! http://golemgear.com Its some of the most rugged gear you will find.

What brand of booties are those?

Semita:
Those were the pics??????? Someone really messed up!

Forget about the model and back plate....How bout them shoes!!!!?????? :D

They could have gotten a model who didn't look so much like a transvestite half-way through the procedure or a photographer who could take more flattering photos. I really don't think that's a woman. It's an unprofessional thing to have on that type of website in any case.
Ber :lilbunny:

I'm not going to give up a good quality dive light (or anything else they make...I love their reels) just because of a stupid picture.

evad:
It's just Florida, Jake. Forget about it Jake, it's Florida.

so, like, was she the girl's mother or her sister?

man, what a messed up movie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom