Would you recommend the Underwater Kinetics Light Cannon 100?

Would you recommend the UK Light Cannon 100 to others?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got a used 10W HID canister light (Terkel) with a 4 hour burn time lightly used for $450.

Only if I don't like my dive buddy.........

Ah... Jonnythan... you cunning SOB. You have been playin me this whole time, haven't ya!? Jus hopin I'd get around to finding out you have a can light you need to get rid of... lol.

Ok.... IM with more on your can light. I might bite.

(THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T TELL YOUR DIVE BUDDY :))

Uncle Pug:
Is he offering to sell or just bragging about scoring a Terkle for $450?
Knowing Jonny... what do you think? :D
Smart man :wink:

Guess what else I just picked up cheap... :-D

BlueDolphin:
Ah... Jonnythan... you cunning SOB. You have been playin me this whole time, haven't ya!? Jus hopin I'd get around to finding out you have a can light you need to get rid of... lol.

Ok.... IM with more on your can light. I might bite.

(THERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T TELL YOUR DIVE BUDDY :))
Pug is right and I'm not that clever. I meant "I picked up" and not "I'm selling" :wink:

I have two LC's mounted to my video housing with well over 100 dives each. No problems but like someone said earlier, you have to learn their quirks. I have traveled to several places in the Carribean and you just have to pack them carefully and baby them on the boat. They travel in the same bucket as the cameras and I treat them just like my camera housings, I usually carry my own camera bucket just incase they dont have one or their are too many cameras on the boat. They fire up everytime. I would like to go to cannister one day but my LC's are working so well that it will be awhile...knock on wood. I would think all HID lights are as delicate.

Brian

jonnythan:
The C8 LED for those divers who aren't as serious...
Hey, nobody takes themself more seriously than I do! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom