wow,its good to be here!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sher

Reaction score
im just so happy to be able to dive ,I didnt know if I could ,I lost my dive buddy &sole mate ,but here I GO ! :snorkel:

I'm so sorry to hear about your dive buddy. :crying2: I hope that you'll be able to still have a good time diving.

Welcome to Scubaboard. We will try & keep you busy. We're a pretty lively group.

So sad to hear of your loss of your dive buddy/soul mate. Were you together a long time?

thank you so much, its nice to talk about diving & feel like your part of a group, I am very lucky my dive buddy/soul mate ,got me hooked up with a good group , we get together once a year for a dive, I feel very good to be in there company it make me feel he is still here.we were together 7 great years.

Welcome to Scubaboard! I didn't lose my soul mate/dive buddy, I got rid of him!! It was difficult to find a buddy for years until I happened to find scubaboard. Since then I have met some really terrific divers, new friends and a whole new world of diving has opened up. I hope you have the same good experiences that I have been fortunate to have here...

And welcome to SB! :wavey: Put us in your Favorites, and check in often...

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom