Wreckmania 2002

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha/Walter

A few more questions for you.

I know it's early but can you define the dives a little better. Are we talking wrecks in say 50 to 80 ft range or closer to 120 to 140 ft?

What is the minimum dive experience/certs that you are going to require? For example, is a wreck cert required or just a nice to have? Is the wreck course required as part of the trip or it optional?

Herman,

I plan to start shallow and build deeper. No dives in the class will exceed 100 ft. There might be some dives after the class is over that are slightly deeper.

You will need a minimum of 20 logged dives.

No one will be required to take the class.

Pete,

I'd love to have you along. If you're a YMCA DM with a wreck certification, you can help me with ratios. Since you aren't, you might want to become one before July.

SunshineFish & Mike,

It will be great to have you along!

DSSW,

WWW™

.... But I'll have to check vacation times, $$$ and interest with my partner. We'll confirm within a week or two. Keep us posted!

Scuba-sass :)

What is the water temp in Lauderdale at that time of year? I tried to find web sites that would give me this info...but no luck. :(

sounds like a lot of fun to me, with a cert thrown in too! New to the boards allowed??

Natasha,
I'll be there, count me in. :tree:Bob

Walter: Look forward to meeting/diving with you.

Livestodive: Of course new board members are allowed! We're hoping to to attract any divers that want to have fun, learn wreck diving, and have at least 20 dives logged.
Bob: You're officially counted in!
Sass: Hope you can make it too? With your husband?
Sunshine: It will be nice down there in July. My guess on the water temp is somewhere in the mid to high 70's. Walter will tell us for sure.

I'm ready to party!

:balloon:
:gorgeous:

I am not sure what my schedule will be by July, but if I can swing it, I would like to be considered as well.

Back
Top Bottom