Wreckmania 2002

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello divers:
Anyone want to get wreck certified this summer? Myself, along with our senior board member "Walter" bring you WRECKMANIA 2002.
Walter is an instuctor and will do the certifications this summer.
The Place: Pompano Beach or Deerfield Beach South Florida
The Dates: July 12th to July 16th.
The Dives: At least 3 days of 2 tank dives for the cerification
FAQ: #1 Yes, you can saty on longer to dive more wrecks.
#2 The classroom part will take place on the afternoon of the 12th so plan your flights early.
#3 This is still in the early stages and we are deciding on the group size. The reason for posting this now is to get a feel of who can commit with this little bit of info. We are considering a group of 15 to 20.
#4 Yes, Nitrox can be used for an additional cost.
#5 You will fly into Ft. Lauderdale airport
The Price: All we can tell you now is, it will be under 1000.00 total of a welcome party, a group T shirt, 4 nights hotel stay, certification dives, tanks, weights, and a farewell party.
Can you say " Yes" with this information?
:gorgeous:

Natasha-

Yes'm - count me in!! I am free all July and August so the dates work out for me - yeah!!! :dazzle:

Walter-

I'm really excited about your course. Looking forward to learning a lot.

Sunshine :slick:

wondering if Walter will need help from a semi-local DM???

Sunshine: You're in! Glad you can make it. We'll have more details soon.
Pete: You're personally invited! Walter is going to use the DMs from the boat. But if you want to come out and dive and bring a few of the Orlando people, that would be great! Hope you can make it.
:gorgeous:

Three Moderators on one boat....with me and Pete's humor to boot? You think the rest of the folks can stand it?

Oh, and WarHammer isn't that far away from all of this. And I bet we could get Iggie D to show up.

T-shirt graphic idea.... Like the photos that show what's going on both above and below water, have the above be something showing off Florida, NDI, or something, and below have divers swimming on a ship wreck with lots of sea critters.

new meaning to the name "Wreckmania"... like we wrecked your weekend, etc. etc.

Maybe I should write a parody to fit the occasion...

Stay tuned for the "Wreck Diver's Blues..."

Originally posted by NetDoc
Stay tuned for the "Wreck Diver's Blues..."
Lemme guess, You lost your scooter, reel, woman, (ability to put a gator on the t-shirt), & dog all on the same dive?

Oh, and don't forget snagging your bungeed wing and not being able to inflate it since you couldn't find your lungs of steel video.

Back
Top Bottom