Wreckmania # 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Next experiment is bobs. Shrimp K bobs, chicken and beef.
I personally don't eat shrimp. Is there anyone else that will not eat shrimp?
PS The pork chops were a hit. I ended up making a garlic bread with sun dried tomatos, garlic slices, and olive oil on it.

Originally posted by Natasha
I personally don't eat shrimp.

I'll eat your shrimp.....

And I'll help! Pass some yummies over!

Walter- will we get a sneak preview of the special edition Dee rag?

I'll try to get a picture of it. It's very colorful with pictures of anemones, clownfish, butterflyfish, moray eels, puffers, filefish, lionfish, triggerfish, grunts............it's beautiful. You'll love it.

Natasha, being the sole surviver at my house that walks on two legs. I'll eat anything that just stop moving. About the only things I cant not eat is a Mader and Asparegass. Oh... by the way that is a Tomato.

Walter you not worried about something trying to take a bite of one of those fish you going to wear on your head? :shark:

Originally posted by Natasha
I personally don't eat shrimp. Is there anyone else that will not eat shrimp?

Jeff and I eat shrimp. In fact we eat anything but Sweet Potatoes. That is how I knew he was my soulmate, he was the first guy I met who, like me, will eat anything except sweet potatoes.

Natasha - are you looking for recipes to try? Jeff has a few good ones for Orange Roughy that he makes on the grill in foil packs so they are very easy to clean up. I could send you the recipes if you would like.

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

I really like Orange Roughy. When we get down to about 30 days send it on over and I'll print it.
Thx sounds like a winner!

On the K-Bobs, one idea that I've done that was a hit for the party was to lay out all the meats and veggies and let folks skewer their own to hand over to the Grille Meister. This way they get what they want and have some fun "experimenting".

Oh, if Don's coming along, can we add Iguana to the menu??? :tease:

Lessee.....Wreckamania Check List:
  1. Great Diving
  2. Great Friends & fellowship
  3. Great Food
  4. Great Beer (or whatever you prefer)
Did I miss anything? Or did I just create saying for the back of the T-shirt?

How about a top 10 list? I'll try to put on my thinking cap (NetDoc - maybe you can share some of your creative juices...I'm running low :mean: )

Back
Top Bottom