Wreckmania # 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heather

Congratulations to you and Jeff...

Not to worry about getting in the water with the rest of us I don't think you can scare anything - that we haven't already sent hiding..

Congrats again! I'm happy and teary at the same time.
This means I'll be a Grandma at 43! Wow a vampy grandma. .Just what every kid wants!

:jessica:

Congratulations to you and Jeff! I hope you won't be offended if I keep a healthy distance from you now. At 48 years young, I don't want to take any chances with pregnancy...even by osmosis! :D

Seriously, I'm glad you're still coming along. It takes alot to offend this crowd. We're letting Pete come along, aren't we? :eek:ut:

Sorry to change the subject. Walter: Can you scroll up and help Dave with his questions. He asked me, and I asked him to ask you. Hehehe
Also, Mike : Yes we would like to consider you for a wreckmaniac.
Tell us your favorite food and why.. LoL

"1) Required equipment, Snorkle. I have it, I hate it, but it will be strapped on If you say so, otherwise, its staying at home."

Bring it. It is required for classes. I don't wear mine unless I'm teaching, but standards require it.

"2) Cylinder sizes available.... Although I am NOT a heavy breather, I have always wanted to climb back aboard with at least 500 psi. I saw that 100 cuft. cylinders are available, but didnt see the price. Should I contact the shop? Ill be happy to, but I I need to know if the shop has the trip under Walter or Wreckmania."

I'll get prices.

"3) I want to do all afternoon dives. In the afternoon dives am I still your "student" or am I a diver responsible for himself and his buddy?"

The class will be split into morning and afternoon dives. Everyone is welcome to dive both. Only one of those trips will you be a student. On the other trip you'll be responsible for yourself.

KC-Scubabunny, Congradulations glad to hear it. Wishing you the best and God daily blessings. Does that mean you hubby can share a room with Big O since you got Double Occupancy in your already. Natasha you going to have to get another grill and an Ice Cream Chrun. YUMMMMM home made Ice Cream. Need one of those little drewl smilies here.

To Heather and Jeff!

Glad you're still joining us!

Happy Diving, Snorkeling, and Parenthood,

Scuba-sass :)

It is great to hear your great news. Heather and Jeff the best times in life come from watching lil ones grow.

Heather seeing a pregnant woman in swimwear doesn't scare me UNLESS its Pam I'm viewing in that swimwear!

congrats
Charlie and Pam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom