Wreckmania II Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravi:
So sorry. Like I said it's very hard to pick a date. I do however stay away from holiday's because it is the busiest, and most expensive time to travel.
I know that leaves a lot of good people out, though.
Once again, I'm very sorry to those that wanted to go, and cannot.

Pencil me in Tasha!

Things looked pretty good after checking the vacation schedule today. I will wait a week or so for supervisor approval before I send in a check Natasha.

Pete, If we do any additional diving, It will have to be after the class days for me not before. Am I assuming correct that Sea Dwellers doesn't have Nitrox? Certainly has to be available somewhere close.

Has anyone heard from Mike? Texas Mike that is? How about Miss Fish? How about the Cunnuck, June?

Sass, sorry you and Lydia can't make it. Itwould be nice to see you folks again.

I may bring along a room-mate but I don't know for sure yet.

Maybe Spectre/Jeff and I could room together, after looking at his profile, he likes diving, tatoo's and beer. And what do you know, I like diving, tatoo's and beer also.

Ill be we could get along!

Dave

Dave:
LOL you kill me. Glad things are looking up. I told Walter last night how bad I would feel if you couldn't get the vacation time changed.
As for the phone test ..guess what?
First off, Jeff passed it today. Congrats, Jeff.
Secondly .. Alumni's don't have to retake it. Yes, it's one of the benefits of all ready being a Wreckmaniac. So Dave, relax. Have a beer. Get a tatoo. It's only 213 more days to go!
Hey, can Scott make it, and bring those American Flag Speedos again?

Big O once bubbled...
Maybe Spectre/Jeff and I could room together, after looking at his profile, he likes diving, tatoo's and beer. And what do you know, I like diving, tatoo's and beer also.

Well, Bob and I already hooked up for roommateship...

But that doesn't mean we can't get together, drink a few wobbly-pops, ***** about our roomies and show all the ladies our ink!

Natasha once revealed...
First off, Jeff passed it today. Congrats, Jeff.

Doah!! That was a test?!! Woah... cool :)

Jeff:
Yes. Remember I said as long as you're really a man when you said you were, and women are really women ..
It's the men that said they were a woman, that flunk. You know like their screen name is ..Misshotpants ..and when I talk to them on the phone, they sound like Joe the truck driver.
Follow me? Ha!

I won't be in the office again until next week but I am going to check into the dates. I hope I can go (if you all will have me).

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom