Wreckmania II Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything associated with hotpants scares the bejeezus out of me!

Jeff, I think you and me are gonna get along fine. Do you plan on flying into Miami? If so, maybe we can hook-up, and share a taxi to the joint.

Later,

Dave

What's wrong with hotpants? I find they show off my butt nicely.:D

Chad

Big O once bubbled...
Jeff, I think you and me are gonna get along fine. Do you plan on flying into Miami? If so, maybe we can hook-up, and share a taxi to the joint.

Not quite sure where I'll be flying into yet... I looked at flights today, and it's about $50 cheaper to fly into Ft. Lauderdale... *shrug* lots of things to decide... I might just end up renting a car [I like to be able to escape if I can't find good coffee on sight! :)]

However yea, I'm definately thinking hooking up for the drive down with some people is the way to go. We'll stay in touch as we get closer!

It's too soon after our Roatan trip for Beast to get more vacation time.

Maybe next year...

It does not look promising.... as I'm working at getting a new dive vehicle and that will put trips out of reach until me and the bank are in agreement with things. Until that's settled, I really shouldn't plan anything that I can't commit to.

Though I am trying to plan to have at least one or two trips someplace warm -- I just have to persuade someone to take the time off.

So you could say that us Wreckmaniacs are kind of like official NDI Goodwill Ambassadors? I see a monogrammed polo shirt in our future!

Seriously, I think Wreckmania and any other like such trip that is conceived, planned and carried out by divers who would not have otherwise met had we not been part of the Scubaboard is a true testiment to the hard work of King Neptune and LadyDiver!

Let's hear it for our fabulous hosts!!!! :cheer: :bounce: :cheer:

Sorry to hear that Susan and Lydia won't be back with us this year. It won't be the same but understand that they frown on teachers missing their students graduation. DivingGal will have to come up with a better excuse than a new Scubamobile to get out of this one. What better way to break in that new car than to drive it to Key Largo? Maybe you could pick up some Wreckmanic hitchhikers along the way an help pay for the trip!

BigO - I may have the perfect roomie for you. I told Natasha when I talked to her on the phone the other day that I have a single female friend who might want to make the trip with Jeff and I. How do you feel about a girl roommate as long as she likes diving, beer and tatoos? Seriously, Tami is a long time friend of mine from the Air Force who started diving with Jeff and I about a year and a half ago and would love to come to Wreckmania if she isn't in Iraq fighting the bad guys. I am going to talk to her about it this weekend.

Sounds like WMII is shaping up to be another awesome time. 212 days to go!

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

KC_Scubabunny once bubbled...
.... DivingGal will have to come up with a better excuse than a new Scubamobile to get out of this one. What better way to break in that new car than to drive it to Key Largo? Maybe you could pick up some Wreckmanic hitchhikers along the way an help pay for the trip!

It would be a good excuse, but don't forget the other bit of me persuading someone to take some time off too.... some things are just too hard to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom