Wreckmania II Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The particular Tahitian design she favors was a Manta Ray, with a styalized Sea Turtle within the body of the Ray. Or maybe it was the other way around. Can't quite remember....

Scuba-sass :)

Tanks, weights, and weight belts if needed are included. No need to bring tanks down. There will be no difference in the price if you do, but if anyone wants to, of course it's OK.
So just to keep it straight here's the list so far.

Walter Pete and MB (All the instructors)
Heather and Jeff ( KCScubabunny)
Susan and Lydia (Scubasass)
Charlie and Pam ( livestodive) Pending graduation dates
DaveO ( BigO) pending vacation date changes
Jeff (Specter) Do you need a roommate?
Bob ( Bob)
Beverly & Sister (BeverlyinCA)
Dennis (pending)
Did I miss anyone?
Yes Jeff, sending the check now will secure the spot 100%. I do need to send money onto the resort.
200.00 per person
Make Checks to
Coast to Coast Travel
1135 Elder Road
Homewood, IL.
Please tell me when checks are sent so I can be on the lookout.
Thanks. It's going to be a great trip .. again!

Isn't Heather known as KCSubabunny?
You may be confusing her with SunshineFish... :)

Since WreckMania II is now earlier than we had thought it would be, Lyd & I will not be able to attend. For her school, Graduation is May 31st, and she has to be in administrative meetings most of the following week.

I'm Really Bummed. :-(
Scuba-sass

This is always the hardest part of my job. Picking a date that will work for a group is tough!
I'm personally so sorry you two can't make it.
The reason this date was picked is because the Resort and Dive Op were wide open then. This will accomodate more people and be less crowed then the deeper into June dates would have been.
Again, so sorry to anyone that wanted to come and won't be able to.
But then again ..there's always WMIII to hope for.
:)

The beer sounds great! I'll cut you some slack this time! BTW, I am thinking that pre-class dives be in the central Florida area... I think that is still lobster season, so we can do Daytona for some killa crustaceans... Of course, I just can't remember when the season ends... and that really ticks off the game commission... :tease:

Wreckmania is not during lobster season. The last day of lobster season is March 31.

I had a PM and I thought I'd share the answer.

May 31st, Saturday, will be the day everyone needs to fly into Miami or Fort Lauderdale, to make their way down to the Keys. Or of course you can drive down.
The earlier you get in, the better.
Walter will plan on starting the pool work, and book work, that day. Again as soon as everyone is in, he will want to start.
No later then 6PM for this. 5PM is better.

Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, will be the dives needed for Wreck Certification to be earned.
Hope that helped.
Walter, of course feel free to add anything I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom