Wreckmania II: On the scene!!!

Who is the biggest baddest Geek of them all...

• Spectre

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • ckharlan66

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • NetDoc

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ckharlan66 once bubbled...

Don't have access to finding that out....and it is a good thing too. :D

Chad

Well if memory serves me correctly that one vote came at the same time as the first reply to Pete's post.... hmmm... :D

Marc

Nope, it came later. I was tempted to add a 2nd, but as yet, I can't decide if I should vote for Pete the geek or Jeff the geek. Both are more geeky than Chad, but ya gotta admit, Chad looks more geeky than either.

Choices, choices...............

Damn, what a good trip!

I roomed with Spectre, and we had a adjoining room with Chad.
This was like a week long "in school" suspension with Beavis and Butt-head! Them boys ain't right.

Id like to ditto everyones posts, I had a great time. Bob, thanks for buddying up with me. Hope to do it again soon.

Pete, Was that a TREMENDOUS night dive or what? Glad It was me and you sharing the time underwater dude! After 200 dives, I can't remember which of the 2 was my best dive, either my night dive at the Flower Gardens, or my night dive on the Duane. I would need videos of both to try to determine number 1.

Marc, Sorry I didn't introduce myself to you and your daughter, I assumed you would be with us several days and just didn't get the chance. I'll buy the first beer after our next dive together.

Many of you may remember that I was set up to do the SG the next morning. I did the dive and what a dive from hell that ended up being. Ill be more than happy to tell the story if anyone wants to hear it, but right now Im heading for the sack!

Later!

Dave

Walter and I had discussed the SG as a possibility for WMII and had pretty much ruled it out. I like the Duane and Eagle far, far better.

Glad you made it home Dave. How was your trip to Key West? Also, I want to hear more about the SG. The weather was looking like it was going to be rough when I left that am.

Jeff, yes I use a digital camera, SeaLife DC200. No, I do not have the macro lens set, need to get it. My pictures are better than I first thought they would be.

Check out this one. Should it be entered in the poll?

I have uploaded a new profile pic of myself. We took it when I went to Key West after WWMII last Tuesday.

I have to attach photos one at a time. I don't have them set up in an album yet.

Dave - sorry I missed you too. Actually there was a number of folks I didn't get a chance to say hello to since we only there with the whole group on Sunday. Be sure to let us know if you head down this way.

And I would like hear the story about the Spiegel Grove dive.

Marc

I just noticed that I spelled squirrel wrong on my picture that I posted. I am not at a PC where I can fix it. I have more pics that I can upload later. I did those at 0'dark 30 this am before work.

Jeff and Cindy, your pictures are really nice. I guess I have to ask permission since Jeff copyrighted your pictures and did something that will not allow viewing after a download. Who's the Geek? Jeff's the Geek. I would really like to get a copy of the picture you took of me underwater and maybe some of the others. Let me know will ya?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom