x-shorts? whos got 'em?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you're right, they're not making them anymore. Soooo, I'll sell you mine for 200 bucks! Brand new, never worn size large. ::)

Thanks for the info. I went ahead and purchased it from scubadiscounters. Its a great deal compared to the offer for $200 :eyebrow:

Frog77:
I am trying to purchase the x-shorts on ebay but it seems as the guy is no longer a registered user :(

Any ideas?

Hi

Our Ebay store is currently down, However if you still whant either medium or small shorts (all we have left) email orders@dive-xtras.com with your details and we will get them moving

Thanks

Ben
Dive Xtras
206 778 7328

For anyone who is looking I have just been told that scuba discounters is out of x-shorts. I ordered a pair of small and got a call telling me that all they had was one pair of mediums left. I am taking them so they should be totally out now.

~Jess

Along with tank bangers and glow in the dark blinking yoke knobs, X-shorts, another good scuba idea that has bit the dust, what a shame they no longer make them. N

Nemrod:
Along with tank bangers and glow in the dark blinking yoke knobs, X-shorts, another good scuba idea that has bit the dust, what a shame they no longer make them. N
Since when are tank bangers and glow in the darl blinking yoke knobs dead? I am sure plenty of the local dive shops still have plenty in stock...

I have avoided both of the above mentioned abominations, please forgive me for my one indulgence :) The underwater fashion police may come to get me, but atleast I will finally have some pockets!

~Jess

I've had my shorts for a few months...extremely rugged construction, all except for the hole that the draw strings come out of....starting to stretch and tear a little. I also purchsed off e-bay, so it was 20 bucks...

:useless:

Can someone PLEASE post a photo of themselves proudly resplendent in their X-shorts?

I need [-]a good laugh [/-]to gauge their degree of coolness.... :D

I had the same problem as others: my 3 mm appears to be too thin and stretchy to add pockets. I solved it by adding a pocket to my harness and a smb pouch to the bottom of my plate. However if X-shorts turn out to be bona fide chick magnets then I might have to reconsider my set up....

Cheers,
Rohan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom