x-shorts? whos got 'em?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*Floater*:
Just got mine today with a nice mask (comfort) strap thrown in. I was a little worried the medium might be too tight for me but they actually fit perfectly over a 5mm wetsuit. Snug, comfortable, and I can squat without noticing any added resistance. They (the medium, not the small) are missing the string to tighten the waist band though, but it's pretty easy to replace.

The pockets are nice too. They are slightly smaller and less sturdier versions of the glue-on x-pockets I paid $40 per piece for previsouly to use with my drysuit. They have the same velcro on the side as the x-pockets, which can be used to flatten them when empty.

I suppose if the shorts don't fit, then someone could just cut out the pockets and glue them onto their wetsuit or drysuit - though I'm not sure how well that would work, specifically not sure how good the short/base material would be for glueing. Great value all the same - maybe I should have bought more and then sold them here for double price once the ebay seller runs out...

As I mentioned in the previous post, the meidum is your size. The large will be loose after being wet.... I also ordered the large size for the dry suit. The current dry suit only has one pocket. So, let's see how it goes..:D

Those of you who ordered more than one pair, did they come in separate packages? I received a package Friday with one pair of shorts, the disk and mask strap and my invoice that correctly billed me for two pair. I called and left a message Friday afternoon asking whether the second pair was sent in a different package but have not received a return call.
Ber :lilbunny:

I made a mistake, Sorry, I sent you an email and shipped your second pair on Friday with an extra gift :)

My Appologies

Ben

ben.mcgeever:
I made a mistake, Sorry, I sent you an email and shipped your second pair on Friday with an extra gift :)

My Appologies

Ben
Thank you Ben :) I'll watch for the other package. I love the first pair, I was really surprised that the small was actually small enough to fit me :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Back
Top Bottom