xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im on the plane now, and have three brand new ones with me. Don't you wish you were one of the first three to order? More coming in two weeks, the steady supply should be on its way!

Man, of your word? Please give me my $3k as 3 people are going to break you for $9k pretty damn quick

Im on the plane now, and have three brand new ones with me. Don't you wish you were one of the first three to order? More coming in two weeks, the steady supply should be on its way!

Man, of your word? Please give me my $3k as 3 people are going to break you for $9k pretty damn quick

Oh come on....you can't seriously believe that, do you? All this time, when supposedly there were shipment after shipment already mailed, and from the biggest scuba show around all he has for you is THREE, and the rest are "on their way". Bull. Stinking. Crap. (not on your part, on his)

And what did he say about those a few weeks ago that were 'guaranteed to have shipped'?

Oh come on....you can't seriously believe that, do you? All this time, when supposedly there were shipment after shipment already mailed, and from the biggest scuba show around all he has for you is THREE, and the rest are "on their way". Bull. Stinking. Crap. (not on your part, on his)

And what did he say about those a few weeks ago that were 'guaranteed to have shipped'?
He got in 15....I got three. Others had them on order too, this is reality, and why we couldnt have all of them. You don't like it, then fine, but its getting pretty old with all the **** talking. Don't buy one then, its simple. There have been delays, if you want the computer, they should really start rolling in, so wait....if you can't wait, don't. People keep preordering and knowing about the wait....much more than are on here complaining. So who is really winning, or should I say whining? :) Shearwater makes a nice computer, start a thread and talk about the petrel if you want.

It'll be here mid-morning tomorrow. Good luck beating it :D

Also, I must say the fact that you were promised them "in two weeks" may be the funniest thing I've heard all week.....so I really do appreciate it.

Edit: Let me also clarify, I don't think the lack of delivery criticism is directed at you.....it's being directed at XDeep. You obviously have no control over it, but the continuous train of promises is crazy and unbelievably frustrating. If you don't get that, you're clearly out of touch with customer expectations.

Edit: Let me also clarify, I don't think the lack of delivery criticism is directed at you.....it's being directed at XDeep. You obviously have no control over it, but the continuous train of promises is crazy and unbelievably frustrating. If you don't get that, you're clearly out of touch with customer expectations.

I'd like to give this a big agreement too. I don't think anyone--certainly not me--is mad or frustrated with DRIS or any other retailer. It's not your fault and we know it. All frustration is directed at Sebastian and xDeep. xDeep for....well, whatever their problems are. And Sebastian for either being forced to repeat blatant lies from xDeep or being a lying sack himself. Not sure which it is, really, but I really think it's the former. But it's hard to have sympathy when this is the info he (Sebastian) is giving:

The products are 100% on their way to the US

That was late February.

And you dont think the delays are frustrating for X deep? Your reality paints them as wanting to piss you off and not take your money. Who's reality is jaded? They have a ton of kick ass products, their stuff is not fly by night! Ask anyone diving a Stealth sidemount or new Ghost BP/w. **** happens, at the end of the day, there have been delays...delays I'm sure they didnt want or plan for when they made shipping promises. It sucks, it happened, I'm over it and it happens all the time in this and many other industries. Enjoy your petrel, soon people will be enjoying their Blacks.....my reality is clear, I know nothing is directed at me....I'm not mad, far from it actually! I have 3 blacks to make 3 people really happy.....and a whole slew of people to follow

Most promising exchange to date. Tough for Sebastian to make a living though.

Most promising exchange to date. Tough for Sebastian to make a living though.

I'm sure he would love to be shipping them too. Btw, it was great to meet you this weekend at the show! I'm at 40k feet right now drinking some Heineken on a delayed flight going home.

I'm not mad at you guys either, honestly though, nobody wins when they are delayed.... There is light at the end of the tunnel. 3 is better than zero and I'm sure X deep and Sebas really want these out there to recoup some money and make a living.

When they're more commonly available I think it will actually be a perfect computer for my dad. Big numbers and good price for the nitrox only version.

When they're more commonly available I think it will actually be a perfect computer for my dad. Big numbers and good price for the nitrox only version.

Lol, nope.... You're banned from getting one :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom