xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are any of us on here one of those 3 owners of a new Black? :blinking: :kiss2:

Well, I just got the email notification that my order status has been updated from "payment received" to "order shipped", guess the wait is almost over.

Last edited:
And you dont think the delays are frustrating for X deep? Your reality paints them as wanting to piss you off and not take your money. Who's reality is jaded? They have a ton of kick ass products, their stuff is not fly by night! Ask anyone diving a Stealth sidemount or new Ghost BP/w. **** happens, at the end of the day, there have been delays...delays I'm sure they didnt want or plan for when they made shipping promises. It sucks, it happened, I'm over it and it happens all the time in this and many other industries. Enjoy your petrel, soon people will be enjoying their Blacks.....my reality is clear, I know nothing is directed at me....I'm not mad, far from it actually! I have 3 blacks to make 3 people really happy.....and a whole slew of people to follow

Mike, I understand what you're saying....but none of this is fair to what I said. I'm aware of delays and what they mean. I'm also capable of simple math: If they can't sell them, they can't make money. I also get that they make pretty good stuff...I've got my issues with their Ghost stuff, but really like their Stealth. I get all of that. What is frustrating me, and I'm sure many others, is the constant stream of lies. We've been promised they'd be out HOW many times? We've been told SEVERAL times that they were already on their way. Now, unless there's proof that they shipped to a distributor, and then BACK for whatever reason, I'd say it's reasonable to believe that was a lie considering it was months ago. I'm MORE than willing to wait for good stuff, I'm not willing to be fed lie after lie.....and that's what it's been. The product delays have been annoying in-and-of themselves, but not like the lies. I get the delays, I'm sick of the lies. I don't see how that makes me jaded at all.

Yup. I plan to review it right along side the Petrel now. Then keep the one I like and have the other for backup.

Creating a possibility that people will be able to buy a second hand BLACK before a legitimate opportunity opens up for a brand new one?

Back
Top Bottom