xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How was Coz? Who do you dive with down there. My wife and I might go this summer.

I plan to see the xDeep at TecDive in Miami next month. Maybe the "800" will be here! If so I will buy them all and sell them to everyone for a mere 50% markup
:rofl3:

See if they're still feeding customers the 2 week delivery promise in Miami next month, won't you?

I swear this true. I just got an email from a not to be named retailer assuring me that the Xdeep Black will be available in two weeks. Exciting news! Yay!

About deco setting , i see on the user manual that the Low GF can be set only on 30 max

That's...interesting.

I swear this true. I just got an email from a not to be named retailer assuring me that the Xdeep Black will be available in two weeks. Exciting news! Yay!

2e4769482a57683e2e04c92d7f392d4a.jpg

That's...interesting.

About the GF low limit , i ask them by mail , they responding that they will open the GF low setting in one of the future EANX software update .
They tell me in few weeks ....................
So maybe in 2 or 3 years :laughing:

About the GF low limit , i ask them by mail , they responding that they will open the GF low setting in one of the future EANX software update .
They tell me in few weeks ....................
So maybe in 2 or 3 years :laughing:

As a consumer for me is great to have new guys (competitors) on the market for two reasons:
1. New devices, new features, eventual better price
2. Old companies will change for better

All companies have good and "funny" moments. When I'm reading for computers there is always posts as: stay away from devices with serial number smaller than ......, avoid hardware version..... because has problems with buttons... etc.
As a bystander I see companies start to offer new color menues, new recreational nitrox modes, new features. That is fantastic. Some of them offers more than 10 firmware updates yearly per device.

Definitely X-Deep did not make the best start on the market. True story :)))
If they have trouble free hardware in a solid body the software updates in time made by user request will improve the computer, but only time will tell.
First devices as mine went on the market only with strap (I do not like straps) in the package, now they have also bungee included. So they listen, also I see improvements in last firmware. :)

First devices as mine went on the market only with strap (I do not like straps) in the package, now they have also bungee included. So they listen, also I see improvements in last firmware. :)

I want bungees!

Is it really over a month since BTS? We're also fast approaching the first anniversary of the big lie. My, how time flies.
Whatever...

if you make a file "warning.txt" and copy it into SYSTEM folder on your BT, whatever is in that file is going to display when the computer is turning on.
photo.jpg

and by adding file "splash.bmp" (bitmap size 160x128, 24bit) to the same folder, you're adding a splash screen (slow)
photo.jpg

Here are some sample splash screens from XDEEP:
http://www.xdeep.pl/files/do_not_delete/splash/splash.zip

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom