xDeep BLACK - bottom timer / computer features. Sold beginning Friday, July 26th !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to start new thread this one gets old, every three pages it's "they should, they did, they didn't etc" then one or two comments with different point of view and again "they should, they did, they didn't" it's like 50 yrs old marriages nothing else to talk about ... is there actually something that you may wanna know about the computer itself ? but please save whatever we were repeating in last 50 pages.

This thread is in the Hot Deals section. If you want to talk about the features of the computer then the Equipment section is a better place.

I have to start new thread this one gets old, every three pages it's "they should, they did, they didn't etc" then one or two comments with different point of view and again "they should, they did, they didn't" it's like 50 yrs old marriages nothing else to talk about ... is there actually something that you may wanna know about the computer itself ? but please save whatever we were repeating in last 50 pages.

You (xDeep) started this thread. You've never responded to the question of why it's taken over a year to release this computer. Now you're telling us that you are manufacturing 800/month. More lies. You want this to end? Address the questions honestly. Hiding behind a new thread won't change a thing.

You (xDeep) started this thread. You've never responded to the question of why it's taken over a year to release this computer. Now you're telling us that you are manufacturing 800/month. More lies. You want this to end? Address the questions honestly. Hiding behind a new thread won't change a thing.

I think he's painted himself into a corner on this one...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm diving this week in Cozumel. Need a break from the thread...lol

I wondered where you went, I thought Sebastian took out a hit on you. Have fun in Coz.

Good pal of mine showed me this thread & I thought I'd shared my experience regarding one of the dealers. I haven't had the chance (nor will I actually heh) to read all the pages here but the general issue here seems to be regarding the availability of the particular computer. http://divestock.com/xdeep-black-eanx- well these guys have this in stock & I just received mine like a week ago with delivery time of 6 days which I'm happy about. Bought a couple of lanyards from them a while back so they were known to me etc, but their fb page also suggests that they have Xdeep computers in stock. Hopefully I was not a single lucky one & the information is for real...

I am from Finland and from what I have heard this company is not doing too well. Rarely answers phone or email or even sends the stuff ordered. There are at least 3 more or less reputable xdeep dealers in Finland one should consider.

I cancelled my Black order though, tired of waiting.

This is the message you see about the xDeep Black in one of Germany's biggest scuba shops:

The xDEEP BLACK Bottom Timer, also the associated upgrades are not available for the time being. Unfortunately the manufacturer xDEEP can not give a concrete statement about potential availabilities of this devices. Therefore, xDEEP Germany, authorized distributor and in charge with the distribution of xDEEP products, take out the xDEEP BLACK Bottom Timer provisionally form the product range. We will inform you as soon as the manufacture ensure availability.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom