Yak diving 12/22?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok guys, it looks like the viz for Venice is going to be a no-go, yesterday while my wife was finishing up her OW dives, the viz at Venice was < 3 feet, a front is moving throuth today with winds predicted to be 15 -20 mph from the northwest, which will not help viz. Tomorow winds are gonna be 10-15 from the northeast, but I doubt the viz will have much chance for improvement. Maybe this is something we should try next wednesday or thursday.

BTW wife is now an OW diver! She wants to get a bit more bottom time and hone her skills before doing any group dives, so I might be tied up for a bit.

Yeah, I just got back from the dive shop & they are saying the same thing. I'm game whenever ya'll are. I have the next 2 weeks off so just give a shout!:D

Another big Whoo Hoo to the wife!:D

Next 2 weeks off! Man where can I sign up for that job? haha I will be back to work on wed. so I guess you 2 will have to have fun with out me.

I'm off for two weeks also and I'm up for a yak dive next wed or thursday if you guys will be looking for teeth?
Everyone have a safe and happy christmas,

Next 2 weeks off! Man where can I sign up for that job? haha I will be back to work on wed. so I guess you 2 will have to have fun with out me.

Charlotte County Public Schools:D

I'm off for two weeks also and I'm up for a yak dive next wed or thursday if you guys will be looking for teeth?
Everyone have a safe and happy christmas,

Keep an eye out here. If the vis improves, we'll be there!:D

Ditto on the great Christmas!!:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom