Yay for Christmas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

that's a good looking model btw :)

:chuckle: Thank you! :) He was very good staying so long.

Probably from here: The Dive Shop of Joplin, MO

It looks like rebranded Zeagle BCD of some sort to me.

Two options:

1. Keep and dive it. Looks good and looks back inflate.

2. Trade it for BP/w.
Wow, nice find on the Dive Shop! I'm going to have to check them out!

Yeah, I think I'm still going to look into the BP/W after I get to try one out this April. But since this is a used BCD, I might as well use it until then. I really like a lot of things about the BP/W...one of which is that it travels better. Since most of my diving would be after some travel that might make more sense for me.

Yay for Jeni!!!! Use it like you mean it! Make sure you bring it to our Coz Invasion! :D
:D Oh man, I really want to come! :dance:

Nothin' to stop you now, girl!:blinking:
Look for me down your way Tammy! I may just show up someday with my new BCD. :D

As long as I'm not working (& can get the quarry opened up) I'll be there! Diving the quarry at midnight on New Year's Eve this year!

REALLY!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! Man! I so wanted to do a NYE dive. That is awesome!!!!

REALLY!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! Man! I so wanted to do a NYE dive. That is awesome!!!!

Well, come on down! The quarry (Pennyroyal- Pennyroyal Scuba Blue Springs Resort ) opens at 8pm. They typically have chili & hot chocolate. I've got a room w/ 2 double beds, nearby, if you need someplace to spend the night.

Awe, that sounds awesome! I know I can't put it together though. :( Boo! Too many responsibilities to take care of this week.

Gotchya. I understand. If things change, feel free to come on down. Same thing that happened to my cave diving plans.

Yay for Jeni!!!! Use it like you mean it! Make sure you bring it to our Coz Invasion! :D

...and make sure you take the knife out if you don't check it :D

...and make sure you take the knife out if you don't check it :D

Definitely! :) I would be very sad to lose it!

BTW...this BCD has a rear dump that I'm going to become very familiar with so you will never have to pull mine again. :rofl3:

BTW...this BCD has a rear dump that I'm going to become very familiar with so you will never have to pull mine again. :rofl3:

Yeah! That's one of the huge benefits of owning your own gear. After a few dives you'll start to develop muscle memory of where everything is. Less stress, more fun.

Back
Top Bottom