Yemen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Much more complicated when it comes to the Islamic religion and it's being going on longer than anything probably within Christianity, although I'm sure there are comparisons to be drawn. My sole experience of such divisions is limited to what was going on in Ireland during the last century.
So what you are referring to in Ireland is the orange and the green?

" Well tis the funniest sight that you have ever seen , me mother she was orange and me father he was green ."

So what you are referring to in Ireland is the orange and the green?

" Well tis the funniest sight that you have ever seen , me mother she was orange and me father he was green ."
That's what he shouted at me as he staggered out of the bushes towards us, or at least, that's how it sounded to me. Several of my men had already drawn weapons and were ready for him, or any hidden friends of his, to attack us.

the feud between the Hatfield and McCoy 2.0

The Hatfields and Mccoys 2.0 is going on right here in my neighborhood between me and me ahole neighbors

I rename my wifi each week to screw with them 😂😂

The Hatfields and Mccoys 2.0 is going on right here in my neighborhood between me and me ahole neighbors

I rename my wifi each week to screw with them 😂😂
That is way too funny . I go to bed early so my neighbor can get some sleep . Thank you for your civility .

I started a reply and changed my mind, but I could not figure out how to delete my reply, hence just a letter, not code. :)
Geez this has been getting exciting . I was really hoping for a code .

Thank you to everyone for their comments / input but once again let me be abruptly clear . My only concern is humanitarian .
Like I stated previous the conflict in Yemen is the biggest humanitaian disaster in history . I am only concerned about innocent civilians and the toll war wrecks on them .

I would imagine that is the major concern in regards to Ukraine , the innocent civilians . In as much as I have now learned the whys and hows I still stand by my claim that the conflict in Yemen receives little to no coverage and I believe it is this lack of coverage that keeps the civilians suffrage never ending and the conflict continuing . I have to believe that until the public sees human suffering they will never act . And maybe that's why it has become invisible .

Back
Top Bottom