Yet another Saanich Inlet vis report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good viz under 40ft on Tuesday evening 16 Aug, 40-50ft. Watch out for the red jellyfish.

swankenstein:
Guess I'm diving on the wrong side of Victoria. Nothing but bad viz.
Yeah, the vis deteriorates in the inlet when Al starts doing his reel work with his HID in the wrong hand though. I am still seeing spots :D

wedivebc:
Yeah, the vis deteriorates in the inlet when Al starts doing his reel work with his HID in the wrong hand though. I am still seeing spots :D

Good, don't stand so close next time :wink: or wear some slade under your mask :14:

Dove Henderson Pt today viz is really bad from 10 to 75ft, under that it is OK with a powerful HID light.

Hyper-limits:
Dove Henderson Pt today viz is really bad from 10 to 75ft, under that it is OK with a powerful HID light.

We dove Willis on Monday. It was like soup above 25ft, but otherwise it was amazing! Best viz I've seen in a long time. Still no octopus sightings though! I'm getting discouraged.

Dive buddy saw a 6-gill... oh wait, it was only a 5-gill.

- ChillyWaters

ChillyWaters:
We dove Willis on Monday. It was like soup above 25ft, but otherwise it was amazing! Best viz I've seen in a long time. Still no octopus sightings though! I'm getting discouraged.

Dive buddy saw a 6-gill... oh wait, it was only a 5-gill.

- ChillyWaters
Let's see, 5gills + dorsal fin + Willis point = dog fish

Back
Top Bottom