Yet another...What Insurance should I get? thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The DAN master or preferred level policies pay up to 2,500 dollars for lost dive gear.
You can compare these at their website and see which best suits your needs.

Following this thread and others, I am confused about coverage for theft from our hotel rooms. Is that something covered under a homeowners policy that we already have or do I need something else that will cover the gear and misc toys we have.

Following this thread and others, I am confused about coverage for theft from our hotel rooms. Is that something covered under a homeowners policy that we already have or do I need something else that will cover the gear and misc toys we have.

You need the check your home owners to see if it will cover items away from home. Most will cover items taken from a car in your area, but some will not cover away from a home on a trip and/or internationaly.

Thanks guys, I'll give a call to my local insurance agent on Tuesday and see what we can arrange. I've got the list already that I use for the DEPP insurance, but I don't think (again I'll have to check) that DEPP covers theft.

We just booked our trip and I need to decide what kind of insurance we will have. I just left a message for my homeowner ins agent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom