Yikes! Carry on Police!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is arriving in Europe to.
I flew SAS (Scandinavian Airlines), my E-Ticket stated there would be a meal.
No chance I had to PAY for a cup of coffee, they had sad looking sandwiches, but I decided to give them a miss.
I was paying close to $1000 for less than a 2 hour flight, ripoff. Thats the last time I will be traveling with them. I can find a budget airline for about half that price.

lol, I wore my Eclipse backplate once because my bag was too heavy...it can be done.

Please take the crash position..... Oh my backplate...... AHHHHHHH!!!!

I was reading about the charge for water thing the other day...man if it goes through I suspect we will see lawsuits. Not only can you not bring your own bottled water, now they won't give it to you? yeah somebody won't let that fly. As for me. I have learned that without scuba gear I can pack for 1-2 weeks with just a roller that fits the airlines published max dimensions for carry-ons ( I say published b/c some of those if it doesn't fit in this box you can't fly contraptions are not properly sized ), but honestly something is going to give and customers are going to just stop flying and the airlines will all die.

You can bring water on the plane, but it has to be purchased after the security checkpoint. No bringing beverages through security though.

You can bring water on the plane, but it has to be purchased after the security checkpoint. No bringing beverages through security though.
And in the spirit of the "cheap bastard diver" thread now active, one can also bring a couple of empty water bottles through security and fill them at a drinking fountain near the gate. :D

And in the spirit of the "cheap bastard diver" thread now active, one can also bring a couple of empty water bottles through security and fill them at a drinking fountain near the gate. :D
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

What IS the deal with cheap bastard divers anyway. Everyone wants to go to Indonesia for $2000. Whaaaaat?! :confused:

Sorry to venture off topic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom