Yo ho ho

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grappler

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all. David here. I have been a scuba board member since dec 2007, but only now got around to my first post!

I live in the Seattle area and have been diving on and off for more than 10 years. Got through padi rescue diver intending to become an instructor but pooped out after my family lost interest in becoming certified.

In maui right now, with 2 dives scheduled with prodiver. I have been out with them a couple of times before and enjoy their small boat, except for the risk of getting kids or brand new divers in the group. When it is a small group of more experienced divers it works great. Either way, I just enjoy getting wet so even when there are kids it is still fun.

I haven't called him yet, but I am thinking about trying to schedule a night dive with Shaka Doug. Just need to decide if a good dive is enough compensation for packing my gear to the beach.

I am considering getting back to cold water diving at home, but I don't have a dry suit anymore and am not sure I am ready to commit since I have a non diving wife and other pricey hobbies like flying small airplanes.

There it is. The level of info here is great, as is the entertainment. See you all soon.

David

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom