You know you're a diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you lose a room from your house to the dive gear.

Actually in my case it's when you build an extension to the house to accommodate the dive gear.....

...when in a current, you hold onto a piece of reef substrate with no life on it, so you are not carried away in the current while watching something, and you welcome the stinging where pieces of it got into your skin. It lasts for a couple of weeks and it reminds you of being under the water. Come on March....

...when in a current, you hold onto a piece of reef substrate with no life on it, so you are not carried away in the current while watching something, and you welcome the stinging where pieces of it got into your skin. It lasts for a couple of weeks and it reminds you of being under the water. Come on March....

I guess I'm not a diver since I have never held onto a reef.

The stinging is a defense mechanism, most likely indicating that it is alive.

I guess I'm not a diver since I have never held onto a reef.

The stinging is a defense mechanism, most likely indicating that it is alive.

Buzzzz. Wrong. You're first comment shows you're annoying to most people. And, you are going to tell me that there are no rocks under the water that do not have growth on them? And, the "stinging" I mention is not immediate but occurs later when the pieces of rock... oh, nevermind, why argue with an idiot trying to pick a fight. What a Beavis...

Buzzzz. Wrong. You're first comment shows you're annoying to most people. And, you are going to tell me that there are no rocks under the water that do not have growth on them? And, the "stinging" I mention is not immediate but occurs later when the pieces of rock... oh, nevermind, why argue with an idiot trying to pick a fight. What a Beavis...

So, you are only concerned with life that you can see?

I don't think you are an idiot, a Beavis or annoying. I would thank you to extend me the same courtesy.

Buzzzz. Wrong. You're first comment shows you're annoying to most people.

Buzzzz. What does "you are first comment" mean?

I've never held on to a reef either. Am I annoying to most people, too? Or am I just 'not a diver'?

--
Sent from my Android phone
Typos are a feature, not a bug

Actually in my case it's when you build an extension to the house to accommodate the dive gear.....

If you can afford to build an extension on your house... you obviously don't have enough dive gear.

You know you're a diver when you sell your house in AZ and buy one in FL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom