You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smb1014:
Just looking to have a little fun. Please complete the following phrase, You know you're a scuba diver when...
Me, When you drive down to the beach on a rainy, stormy Sunday morning just to make sure the ocean is still there.

My Wife, Gets excited when she sees some little gunk hole of a pond and asks, can we dive there when we get certified? I wonder what's in there?

Pete

When you rationalize that spending $30,000. on a dive boat isn't that much compared to what you have already spent on gear.

... you prefer water instead of air :wink:

... you equilbrate when walking down the stairs
... you answer "Suunto" when asked what kind of computer you use
... you have a snorkel sticking out of the bottom of your pants
... you spit on your glasses before putting them on
... you make a 360 circle before parking your car
... you make a back flip to get out of bed
... you take an SMB into the bath tub
... you try using your C-card in an ATM

When you go out with your mates and you use different hand signal combinations for sexual innuendo and you all get it...

...the word 'stroke' makes you laugh uncontrollably.
...you pray for no breeze at the beach so you don't get blown out.
...you get excited at other people's cars with 'diver down' stickers on them and think about getting out of the car and talking to them. at a stop light.

... when you say to yourself "Will my landlord really toss me if I put off the rent and get that M1 this month?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom