You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterKtn:
When you start helping other customers at your dive shop to find the right gear/sizes as if you work there - because you know where everything is and what sizes are in stock because you've spent so much time there ogling the inventory.

Damn - been there done that !!!

When you have actually seen "the one that got away"(fish with hook still in mouth)

A potential customer is asking the shop owner about the dives sites that their boat goes to and you interupt and take over the conversation. (having just come back from a dive)After the customer books their dives, the shop owner offers to put you on the payroll.

Buoyant1:
--when your (non-diver) wife starts telling you how many diver down stickers/license plates she saw when she was driving home from her mothers..

--when you refer to your non-diving wife as "your non-diving wife" hahaha!

Wait, I do refer to my spouse as the "NDSU" - Non-Diving Spousal Unit - in casual conversation.

But you know you overdo it when you're together at a gettogether with other divers, and the NDSU auto-introduces as "Hi, I am Thomas' NDSU".

No, I am not making this up...

MoonLight Dive:
when you can look at someone and say "they dive"

That's easy: that smell of neophrene is unmistakable....

When you agree to go with your spouse to Home Depot, Walmart, Target, The Container Store, etc. only because you think you could adapt something there for use with diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom