You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba_mike:
...you shop for your clothes at the local dive shop.

True true:lol:

you tell someone I only costed $8 to fill both of the tanks in your jeep and they reply damn I cost me $40.

when your on a cruise ship and can imagin yourself slowly decending down the main gally

When you can say " man you look so good when your wet" and not embarras your spouse...

Dan Dan the Scuba Man:
when your on a cruise ship and can imagin yourself slowly decending down the main gally

No, it's picturing the ship on the bottom, and swimming down the hallways. Making your way through the dining room, and collecting a few dishes.

Sadly, I noticed that there are no ship line markings to any of the dining sets anymore.

FD

Jon C:
When you agree to go with your spouse to Home Depot, Walmart, Target, The Container Store, etc. only because you think you could adapt something there for use with diving.

:lol:

Yes ... I got the question recently ... "Say, you have been awful kind to come to Target with me and help me with stuff ... Why?"

When you sit up in bed in the middle of the night and reach for the dive tables on your night stand to see if you could do the repetative dive you were just dreaming about. When you're done you place the tables back on the night stand because.... they are the set you keep on your night stand.

And when your spouse goes looking for the digital camera the first place he/she looks is in the underwater housing which is probably on your dresser because you've been practicing with it around the yard.

-Ben M.

When you are telling a non-diver about your trip and as you are talking you are using your hand signals

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom