You may notice a slight change...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did this become opt-in all the sudden? I never opted out but now I don't see any of the Christmas badges. I'm pretty sure they were there the last time I was on.

I can see your badge, Mrs. Claus.

You should be seeing the Holiday Season badges.

At home, I use Firefox and "see" the Christmas badges.

At work, I use Internet Explorer and don't see the Christmas badges.

I use the same account both places.

Art

Belay my last post. It suddenly just changed with no action on my part. Either I need to cut back on the meds or El Orans is messing with me. (paranoid look over my shoulder)

Art

Belay my last post. It suddenly just changed with no action on my part. Either I need to cut back on the meds or El Orans is messing with me. (paranoid look over my shoulder)

Art
paranoid.gif
Looking for this one?

Either I need to cut back on the meds or El Orans is messing with me. (paranoid look over my shoulder)

Art

:rofl2: :rofl2:

now, that would mean El O has more than 24 hours in a day.... with all the other stuff he has his hands on + Facebook :rofl2:

OK,

now that we're approaching the end of the Holiday Season theme...

Anybody got anything they want to comment on?

Like:
  • missing badges;
  • duration;
  • anything else?

I'd like to request a Battlestar Galactica theme when the series resumes :)

I'd like to request a Battlestar Galactica theme when the series resumes :)
There are some available on the web: Battlestar Galactica Smilies smileys smilie emoticons

Given the limitations for its use, it's unlikely that we'll be implementing them.
  • As a member of any forums or message boards, you can use every smilies you want but only for your personal messages and use.
    As a webmaster/administrator of a board, you are allowed to use +/- 80 smilies in your board but this is subject to some conditions:
    1. You MUST request me first
    2. You have to put my name (Gilles Nuytens) and a link back to The Scifi World - science fiction resources in the footer of your forum and at the top of your smilies window.
  • If you want more than 80 smilies, you must request it and I will see what we can do, but that means more conditions.
  • You are not allowed to redistribute any of the smilies here. If you've seen the smilies redistributed somewhere else than here or on Stargate Ultimate, please contact me now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom