Your Dive CPU is? And Why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A little opinion on the data mask. Diving and stereo equipment...I have a nice stereo component stack. Each component was made to do one thing. My cd player plays cd's and does it very well. I didnt buy it for bells and whistles and fancy gadgets, I bought it to play cd's! Its not some new piece of crap that has 10000 unnecessary options that can fail and result in complete replacment of the system. Every penny I spent on it was for its ability to play a cd! Not a 400.00 piece of equipment with 100.00 worth of cd playing tech. So...in the realm of life support...keep it simple. I have a great mask....I have a great computer. My mask will NOT outlive my computer so.....why combine? I don't mind replacing my mask every 2 years but if I continually had to replace both well....I would be pissed! Keep it simple. 1 piece of life support to do one thing and do it well!

I have spoken...you may now proceed to criticize.....:D

has anyone got information on the nitek x

Back
Top Bottom