Your Dream Dive?..okay TWO

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, yeah...my SECOND fantasy dive would be a year later as I stepped of the platform of my private dive yaught into the waters of Bonaire or some other exotic location of my pampered choice.

sigh...

First: dive with true exotics the Giant Squid (or variants thereof), the Coelocanth, or the Greenland Shark.

Admittedly, the GS is too deep to dive; even if it wasn't after watching that documentary where they took it's picture I think it could be a VERY dangerous animal. Coelocanth is also too deep to dive, except at the apparent limits of rec/tech diving. I do know of people who've seen the Greenland Shark, however.

Second: a 20 ft and under dive on a warm reef, wearing only a light wetsuit, no current, lots of space, abundant unmolested fish and invert life. Hmmm I think I could dive in this place forever.......

wow, that Antartica web site is nice...those icebergs look like sculpture.

Cruising the tropical seas in my own luxury super-yacht crewed by a dozen Angelina Jolie look-alikes who are not only keen divers but also avid nudists…..

Hmmmm...
I forgot what my second dive was.

Been there once and would like to go back. 11deg 22'N 142deg 36'E

Gary D. :wink:

Tassie_Rohan:
Cruising the tropical seas in my own luxury super-yacht crewed by a dozen Angelina Jolie look-alikes who are not only keen divers but also avid nudists…..

Hmmmm...
Dive, what you mean dive?:D

Tassie_Rohan:

Hmmmm...

I want to see what Angelina does when you serve up that whale steak, Tassie.
she's a granola girrrl, you do know this don't ya?

oh...look-alikes, well, good to see at least you are flexible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom