Your DREAM dive.............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want to go for at least 2 weeks to Fiji, Bali, any of the S Pacific Islands. Actually, Skeet has the right idea, but I would definately lean toward exploring every reef I could. And theskull- most excellent idea. Remember the little people when you hit the lottery. I volunteer to peel your grapes and fan you.

Foo

OMG!!!

Another Foo sighting!

And I had to go to Nigali Pass in Gau to see it. :D

Let's see..money no object..all the time in the world..I would travel to every warm water destination that was safe..I guess that would let the red sea out which I would love to dive..

I would start in the western caribbean (mybackyard) and go west, end up in the eastern caribbean and stay there for about a year or two or longer..Hey it's my dream. Dang I need to go buy my lottery ticket for Saturday. :D

mempilot:
Sue, you big silly. Don't you know diving below 1000' is for boys? Sometimes I just want to two knuckle you right on your head! BTW, dumping me over my political views was a little harsh don't you think? When are we gonna dive together?
Ow! Real men don't hit. :10:

SueMermaid:
Ow! Real men don't hit. :10:
More of a noogie with no give backs and a double nah!

Alright, I'll do the Titanic with you, but you know it'll be one way, right?

I want to stand on the flight deck of the USS Saratoga off Bikini atoll.

Money and training not an option?
1. Andrea Doria
2. Empress of Ireland
3. Britannic
4. Lusitania
5. Clayquot
6. Athel Viking

5 and 6 are local wrecks that have had less divers and dives than I can count on two hands.
JK

The Dream Dive: Able to locate the infamous buried treasure in the RiverBed @ Lake Travis.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom