Your DREAM dive.............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok lets say your pockets have no bottom and time for further training and/or travel is not an issue,,,,what would your DREAM dive destination or spot be (could be a reef,,,,wreck,,,,cave,,,,what ever!!!!). ????????????? :wink:

I want to dive the Doria before she's a gaggle slump. Maybe summer of '06.

The Titanic!

mempilot:
I want to dive the Doria before she's a gaggle slump. Maybe summer of '06.

Was at a recent Gary Gentile talk and he claims it is better than ever--as it collapses areas that were totally inaccessible are now easily perused.

So keep up your hopes and plans! :)

theskull

I would go for a 2-week luxury live-aboard in any tropical location with all my favorite dive buddies--my treat!!

theskull

For me it would be a series of dives on the Empress of Ireland.

I'm 47 and wanted to dive my whole life. Started diving in March and been hard at it since. For me, every dive is a dream dive. If I had more $$ I would go to some places and see things that I can't see here in MO, but that will come too, just take some time.

Sue, you big silly. Don't you know diving below 1000' is for boys? Sometimes I just want to two knuckle you right on your head! BTW, dumping me over my political views was a little harsh don't you think? When are we gonna dive together?
SueMermaid:
The Titanic!

All of them! Get the instruction from the best so as to do the Atlantic wreck dives, West coast, all tropical sites, then venture around the world, bring the wife and kids and buddies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom