Your favorite Anilao Divesite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
im totally oblivious of what that is?

slack tide is the time where you the diver would have full control of your dive. thats when the water stands still.

great to dive bahura ligpo and other areas where you want to go slow and in full control of your direction.

paolov:
slack tide is the time where you the diver would have full control of your dive. thats when the water stands still.

great to dive bahura ligpo and other areas where you want to go slow and in full control of your direction.

cool, and i was planning to take my drift dive course that weekend.

Spoon:
cool, and i was planning to take my drift dive course that weekend.

drift on a slack tide? i think there is a misunderstanding here. if you want to take drift dive course you would want to avoid the slack tide as the water stands still (no drift)

but the slack tide given now makes if better for you to plan the dive that you either end the dive before 11:00am or start the drift dive by around 3pm

under environmental assessment for planning specific dives :wink:

paolov:
drift on a slack tide? i think there is a misunderstanding here. if you want to take drift dive course you would want to avoid the slack tide as the water stands still (no drift)

but the slack tide given now makes if better for you to plan the dive that you either end the dive before 11:00am or start the drift dive by around 3pm

under environmental assessment for planning specific dives :wink:

nope no misunderstanding here:) my instructor planned the drift dive for the weekend. il let him figure out where and when. im sure he knows about the slack tide. well i hope he does.

Scubaratbu:
Hi! new here.
my favorite is Devil's Point and Sepoc Wall

Devil's point sure is a nice spot. Due to its distance from the resorts very few divers go there. There's a resident turtle there if you chance on him :)

sepoc wall is now my favorite in anilao. checked it out for first time, viz was excellent. loved that site.

also checked out cathedral deep and dari laot. bad viz. love all the sites near sombrero as well:)

Back
Top Bottom