Your favorite Anilao Divesite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oo na sige na, sched ninyo... gawan ko ng paraan... basta sinasabi ko na ako mismo i have to beg off saturdays until end of august... it's my baby's swimming lessons day kasi

hahahahahahahaha

Jag

PS
advanced notice ha... mamya gusto nyo this weekend na... am telling you wala kayong mapapala sa akin hahahahahaha

i will be in villa ligaya, anilao with the Philtech divers this saturday for the day. if you are interested i can pm you their rates.

shugar:
oo na sige na, sched ninyo... gawan ko ng paraan... basta sinasabi ko na ako mismo i have to beg off saturdays until end of august... it's my baby's swimming lessons day kasi

hahahahahahahaha

Jag

PS
advanced notice ha... mamya gusto nyo this weekend na... am telling you wala kayong mapapala sa akin hahahahahaha

sige sa September na ... in the mean time pajoin join na muna cla to each others dives

shugar:
... maraming matatanda na dito na naabutan yung panahon na isa palang ang reg na dala mo sa tubig... Jag

aruy... salbahe. Inabot ko yun dalawang reg naman. Cguro ang criteria ng matanda eh yung number of dives nakalagay sa profile. hehe hindi ko na babaguhin yung number of dives ko. :eyebrow:

clgsamson:
Just be careful as the current can go from mild to strong in seconds. Suggest u deploy a balloon at your safety stop, u dont want to be swept up to mid channel where surface waves are strong.

Dive early Bro and dive safe

will do. i better make sure to bring my safety tubes and reel. its comforting to know that i will be with the philtech guys:)

clgsamson:
Just be careful as the current can go from mild to strong in seconds. Suggest u deploy a balloon at your safety stop, u dont want to be swept up to mid channel where surface waves are strong.

Dive early Bro and dive safe

rats the philtech guys cancelled this sat, might check aquaventure out this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom