Your Favorite Regulator? How did you decide?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been using Scubapro since 1973. MkVII/ R109.
Purchased my 2nd scubapro in 2002 Mk25/R600 and my 3rd Mk25 G250V in 2009. never had a problem.

As to the comment re; Uwatec..I have had better luck with them than the Palagics.

Unless you're a time traveler, I'm not sure how you could have been diving a MK25/D400 in 1987, since the MK25 didn't exist until around 2000, and the D400 is listed in the SP museum as beginning in 1994.

In 87 you could have had a MK10/D300, which would be virtually indistinguishable in performance. I bought one a couple of years ago for around $80, and it's one of my favorite regs.

First Stage

Scubapro used to be excellent, and a class leader in most of what they did. No longer.

I stand corrected ... the original second stage was probably a D300 ... Army inventory stuff we all used. D400 was as close as I could get when I bought my first personal setup.

Back
Top Bottom