your last class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last class, January 03, Normoxic trimix. Been diving actively since. Next class, either OWSI or Full trimix. (gotta get some more mix expierience first). I do try to do a unoffical cave refresher once or twice a year. (week of cave diving in N.FL., good excuse eh).

Been diving for 5 years and I try to log 75-100 dives a year. (Lately though, the numbers are lower but the dives are more challenging)

Last fall, a DAN specialty course. I've been diving 33 years and I'm an instructor-evaluator. I don't think a year goes by that I don't take one or more scuba-related courses.

Last fall I took both the DAN 02 and On-site Neurologial Assessment for Divers courses.

February when we were in Bonaire I did some photo training with Fisheye photo.

Not all of your courses/training have to lead to a cert of some sort or another.

Last official class was Equipment Specialty last February, however I pick up something new on almost every dive I make, and every class I teach.
Been certified 8 years.

Original Certification, June, 1979
Re-Certified, August, 1994
AOL Class, October, 2005
PPB Class, March, 2005
EAN Class, March, 2005
Underwater Navigation, Wreck and Seach and Rescue scheduled Summer, 2006
Rescue Late Summer-Eary fall, 2006

Last class was GUE Tech 1 in February. Am a DM trainee right now. Have been diving on and off for six years.

Since I started diving, I have always either just finished a class, been in a class or had a class coming up in the near future.

I am in DiveCon training right now, as well as studying cavern/cave. I should finish DiveCon in June and I'll start the cavern course practicals in August.

Jeff

i have been diving for two years, now starting my 3rd year (4-25-06) 221 dives and i just (4-2-06) finished my AI (ASSISTANT INSTRUCTOR) and i am done DONE done with taking classes for a while i have taken to many classes in to short a time as i also have completed my master scuba diver cert, but i will admit i took so many classes in such a shot time it almost ruined my love of diving, diving and teaching as a DM and continousley going to work and class was WAY to much, time to be a diver again and go back to the love i found as a diver!!!!! hope i didnt spill my guts to much and go off topic!!! sorry if so!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom