your last class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now I'm enrolled in PADI DM Course. Doing it in weekends due to my Job which pays for my living. My dive training profiles goes like this.... OW 14Nov04 AOW 7jan 05 EFR 26 Sep 05 Rescue 29 OCt 05
EAnx - 17 Jan 06 DEEP - 18 Jan 06 NAV - 20 JAn 06 Night - 21 Jan 06 Multi level - 21 Jan 06 ( MSD Cert- 22 Jan 06) DM ( started on 06 March 06)

I am currently in Tec Deep and just finished instructor level Dan O2 provider/ Adv O2/ AED/ On site Neuro/ Hazardous Marine Life Injurie courses. (long weekend!)

Currently taking it. DM Internship.

Last course? "Science Diver" training at Aquarena Springs, in San Marcos Texas (learning not to squish the little endangered species).
Before that, Rescue Diver (PADI), three courses of reef fish identification by REEF, AOW (PADI), and three on-board science training cruises in the Gulf of Mexico since certifying six years ago.
Still having a blast!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom