Your online name, howd you pick it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
very cleverly, i used my real name, "Andy"

and prefaced it with the chemical sign for water, "H20"

.... oh crap... i screwed it up

And you call yourself a diver :confused:

G_M

Green_Manelishi:
And you call yourself a diver :confused:

no, i call myself ....

A TEKNIKUL DIVER!!!

:14:

(ah crap...)

well i am a southern boy and the first deer i shot as a kid was a 8 point plus i rode bulls for ten years now i am a team roper and i scuba dive best of both worlds. I have over 1000 logged dives and i am aowi for SSI

Cause since I'm a rather large person, I'm also a Buoyant one! (in other words _hit floats!) hahaha!

Uh, my name's Dave and I live in uh, Pennsylvania.......and it's easy to remember.......

GDCB = Good Dog Carl + my last initial. It's a series of childrens books. I'm told it fits for other resons too.

carl

Well, back in high school, no one could pronounce my last name, so I was christened Spratman (first name being Jack). Then I joined SB with my real name, jbliesath. I went to a party in Ft. Lauderdale with Conch Divers and when they asked my screen name, nobody recognized it. So, on my club board, I went back to Spratman, changed it here and on DS, so I'm the same everywhere.

Cuz I was a medic for 8 years and grumpy...no longer a medic but still grumpy:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom