Your Top Three Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not have the GPS settings.... he can look them up, all the sites I listed are MAJOR dive sites.

Thanks for posting Robin. I'm more than happy to look them up.

Just to clarify to others who are going to post. Don't let not having the coordinates dissuade you from posting. If you have the coordinates please post them, but if not no worries- I'll be more than happy to try and find them when I put everything together.

Just to clarify to others who are going to post. Don't let not having the coordinates dissuade you from posting.
More important than GPS coordinates are pictures or videos! Not a deal breaker either, post what you will, but we would love to see what you saw! :D

More important than GPS coordinates are pictures or videos! Not a deal breaker either, post what you will, but we would love to see what you saw! :D

OK, in order, videos below, Galapagos, Indonesia, Maldives.

UB88
N33° 36.212 W118° 14.079

Marineland
N33° 44.092 W118° 23.873

Browning Pass
N50° 50.806 W127° 38.592
Giant Pacific Octopus, Enteroctopus dofleini.jpg

White-Lined Dirona, Dirona albolineata.jpg

Lemon Peel Nudibranch, Tochuina gigantea.jpg

Race Island 4.jpg

Here goes:
1. Salsette- Off the south coast UK (Portland/Weymouth)
50 29.67N 2 43.07W
Fantastic wreck. Former P&O liner that was torpedoed during WW1.

2. Baron Gausch- Rovinj, Croatia
N 045.04.571 E 013.38.434
Good size wreck, completely upright. Hit a mine during WW1.

3. The Maine- Off Plymouth/Salcombe south coast, UK
50.12.820 N, 3.51.045 W
Large wreck, torpedoed during WW1

okay.... a few photos and videos that can help....

Palau... sorry, low quality, before I went HD
[vimeo][/vimeo]
some of this is German Channel, my favorite dive EVER. the huge school of sharks was a Blue Corner, a place that most people list as the BEST dive site in the World on the polls.
................................................................................................................

here is a video of the Calif Channel Islands kelp dives... didn't make my Top 3 dive sites, but definitely in my Top 10.
[vimeo][/vimeo]

and
[vimeo][/vimeo]

It is cold water.... but worth it.

.................................................................................................................

here is the Prince Albert wreck, in front of CoCoView Resort, Roatan
it is an easy SHORE dive, right from your room, we like to dive it almost every day, you never know what you will find, it is always changing. This video shows about 4-5 dives highlights

[vimeo][/vimeo]

Sorry I don't have a night dive video to share....; I don't shoot video at night, I am fish finder for my husband who shoots Dslr stills. here are a few of our finds on the Cozumel Night Dives:
Cozumel_051014_0267.jpg

Cozumel_051014_0282.jpg

Cozumel_051114_0429.jpg

120403_SlipperLobster_0629.jpg

1. Norris Rock, BC, Canada (stay with Hornby Island Diving). Amazingly playful sea lions. A must do for any cold water diver

No coordinates, but I think anyone can find it.

I will second that choice!

This thread is fast becoming my favorite thread of all time on SB. I love it. Keep those pics and videos coming.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom