• Apeks TX 50/ DS4

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • Apeks TX 100

Votes: 33 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 17 17.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaScott once bubbled...

Every Apeks including the 200ATX I tried breathes wet when your inverted
SS

I have used multiple Apeks regs, including the 50, 100, and 200. I have had all of them inverted. Never breathed wet. None of them...

I would really like to hear more about your experiences with the APeks regs...

LUBOLD8431 once bubbled...

I have used multiple Apeks regs, including the 50, 100, and 200. I have had all of them inverted. Never breathed wet. None of them...

I would really like to hear more about your experiences with the APeks regs...

Then why is it that every review I've ever read of any of the TX or ATX line has said that they're wet when inverted?

Why is mine wet when inverted?

Why is Uncle Pug's wet when inverted?

Hell, why is George Irvine's wet when inverted?

What did you do to your Apeks regs that made them dry?

Well, do you FLOOD your when you are inverted???

NO reg will be DRY in that situation...

I still dont see how they are wet when inverted... I have read those reviews... Frankly, I dont see it...

LUBOLD8431 once bubbled...
Well, do you FLOOD your when you are inverted???

NO reg will be DRY in that situation...

I still dont see how they are wet when inverted... I have read those reviews... Frankly, I dont see it...

My old Brut was more dry. And a week after I got my Apeks I dove a Legend and couldn't even get it damp.

I guess our experiences are different.

I agree not as wet as aqualung regs I've tried but I'd love to have a reg that is completely dry.
I wonder if its an adjustment problem if some are dry and some are wet?

Goes to show the Q/A is on their toes, huh? Seems some supplier had some piss poor seats that would fail. Seems you'd find the problem prior to diving if you tried to take a breath (one of those pre-dive check thingies)

Still if you have had your reg serviced earlier this year or bought a new reg....have your tec check it.... I believe it's the blue hp seat that is the culprit.

DIR Tec Diver once bubbled...
I guess now is a good time to mention that there is a recall with Zeagle regs due to a serious manufacturing flaw.

So this is more of an assembly problem....not some "serious manufacturing flaw" and BTW.....Bren and I are still alive and breathing VERY dry!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom